We Offer Valuation Advisory Transaction Advisory Services
Our Vision is to build sustainable relationships and maintain objectivity while providing quality services.
As our Mission, we aim to be recognized by our clients as the trustworthy partner in tackling complex valuation and transaction matters in the rapidly-altering economic environment.
Mavent Advisors is boutique Valuation & Transaction Advisory firm that conducts Value Assessment, Techno-economic Evaluation, Financial & Regulatory Due Diligence and Restructuring Modelling
We serve MNC’s, financial institutions, banks, corporates, private equity/venture capital firms and insolvency institutions in sectors including real estate, logistics, media, manufacturing, agro-business, EPC and services.
In a time when businesses are exploring to unlock economic value, regulations seek greater transparency through valuation & disclosures. Taking place in a dynamic world the handling requires right mix of skills. Our founding team has meaningful diversity in terms of academic, technical and sectorial backgrounds. The founders have worked with global consultancy firms, private equity fund, corporates and PSUs with cumulative experience well exceeding half a century. Besides being qualified in core professional fields, they all are Registered Valuers too with distressed assets exposure.
Our Value Drivers
Mavent’s core values represent our highest priorities and deepest-held beliefs. They lie at the heart of what we stand for and the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves.
Swift in solution
- Business Valuation Services
- Real Estate Valuation
- Capital Equipment Valuation
- Infrastructure and Specialized Assets
- Complex Securities Valuation
- Intangible Assets
- Start-up Valuation
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC)
- Income Tax Act, 1961
- Companies Act, 2013
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFAESI)
- Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) rules and regulations
- Compound Financial Instruments.
- Investment Properties
- Leasing Contracts
- Purchase Price Allocation and Goodwill Valuation.
- Derivatives and Options Pricing valuation
- Impairment Testing
- For Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and Private Equity / Venture Capital funds
- For Assets Reconstruction Companies (ARCs)
- For Banks and financial institutions
- For Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs)
- For Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvITs)
- Financial Analysis & Planning
- Transaction Financial Modelling
- Business Model Review and Enhancement
- Transactional accounting, legal and compliance services
- Pre and post-investment analysis for the acquirer
- Restructuring modelling
- Techno-Economic Viability (TEV) Study
- Financial & Regulatory Due Diligence
- Lenders Independent Engineers (LIE) Services
- Economic appraisal and Project Cost Verification